Under the project, BCRM will organise advocacy, capacity-building, and information-sharing activities with topics, agendas, and invitees consulted with UNHCR.
- National Advocacy Forum on Partnership with Stakeholders for Integration of TP holders.
- National Advocacy forum on Partnership of Stakeholders for BIP integration
- Advocacy events Regional & Local Authorities & CCS on integration of BIP&TP in North Bulgaria
- Advocacy events Regional & Local Authorities & CCS on integration of BIP&TP in South Bulgaria
- Advocacy Academic Forum Forced Migration, Refugees, and Integration
- Empowering Youth for Refugee Integration-event (Plovdiv), the coalition building
Capacity-building training events
- Training new refugees assisting NGOs, and other stakeholders in North Bulgaria
- Training new refugees assisting NGOs, and other stakeholders in South Bulgaria
- Training of Bulgarian language teachers for adults/not-in-school a/s & refugees (mapping, experience exchange, methodology, programs, books, innovation)
- Students contest on designing integration activity for refugee children and implement the winning design (workshop and activity)
Advocacy and training tools – develop, publish (paper or/and online), and disseminate
- Four issues of the e-Newsletter on integration refugee integration and inclusion (good practices, innovations, experience sharing)
- Three issues of the e-Bulletin “The Refugees: Today and Tomorrow” targeting the Bulgarian academia.
- Advocacy package for members of new Government re. Ordinance
- Advocacy package for newly elected local authorities
- Collection of the academic papers from the Advocacy Academic Forum – publish on paper