Information material “Integration of Refugees in Bulgaria”, April 2019.
The BCRM developed a brief information material “Integration of Refugees in Bulgaria”, April 2019.
The material provides the following information:
- Current statistics on refugees in Bulgaria for the period January-March 2019
- Basic principles of the Ordinance for integration of refugees
- The Experience of the Vitosha District of the Sofia Municipality in the Integration of Resettlement Refugees
- Information Session in Plovdiv Municipality: Local Integration of Refugees: Chance for Development
- Refugee employment – a key to the needs of the labor market in Bulgaria
- HUMANS IN THE LOOP – the first social enterprise for refugees in Bulgaria
- “Mural, mural, on the wall, I’m at home after all” – Visual history of women from Iraq, Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan and Palestine